In the Managing Stress at Work workshop participants:
- Achieve insights into what is causing their stress
- Develop a personal plan to prevent harmful stress and burnout and
- Gain practical strategies that they can implement in the short and long term to cope with stress.
- Understand what stress is,
- Be aware of the consequences of stress,
- Identify different responses to stress,
- Understand what constitutes workplace stressors,
- Implement strategies for managing workplace stressors
- Understand and apply effective time management tools.